Welcome to the New Mesa Regal Tennis Club Website
This new website has lots of capabilities but can be intimidating to start. There are three ways to get help.
- Click the “email [email protected]” in the top right of every page for simple questions.
- Videos – The videos below will help you accomplish some of the more common tasks. If you’d like more videos to explain other aspects, just click the “email [email protected]”.
- Zoom – The most hands on and interactive. I will host Zoom meetings initially on a recurring basis. Click on one of the Zoom meetings to the right to sign up. Zoom is a free cloud meeting service. If you don’t already have Zoom installed for a computer, go to zoom.us. For iphone, ipad, android; go to your respective app store and download zoom cloud meeting. Check your installation by going to Zoom Test.
Set Up should take you about 10 minutes and the video below walks you through it. I recommend the following:
- Check, and update if necessary, your profile information
- Upload your photo and cover image
- Add friends
- Check your groups/teams and request membership if desired
- Confirm email
- Change password if desired
- Set your email preferences
- Set your profile visibility
A quick look around your dashboard.
A look at how to keep up with your team/groups.
Paying dues couldn’t be easier. Pay with a debit card, credit card, or PayPal account. Of course, you can always give your check or cash to Sue Thompson.
Keep up with what’s going on around the club, with your friends, and with your groups.
Sign up for just about everything online; pot lucks, tournaments, bean bag toss, …
Upload photos or see what others are up to.